Castle Rivals AR
A downloadable game
An Augmented Reality social strategy game for iOS!
- Are you tired of playing online games with no real human interaction at all?
- Do not know what to do when you meet with people?
- Do you miss that old times playing board games?
That's the perfect game for you! Bring back the old times with the new generation of “Board Games”. Thanks to AR technology, you can play anywhere with your friends face to face!
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Portable board game
- Local multiplayer (same iOS device)
- Chess-like gameplay
- Hexagonal grid
- Deep strategy
- For all ages
- Dynamic and funny!
How to Test it?
You can play it right now from an iPhone6s onwards! The only thing you have to do is download Testflight from AppStore and then click on the link to play below the page.
How to play:
The tutorial is not enabled for the moment so there are some tips
- The objective is to kill all enemy troops or conquer all enemy towers
- To move the troop you have to aim where you want to move.
- Blue Mark means the tile where the troop will be deployed.
- Green Mark means the available tiles you can move
- Red Mark means you can attack
- Every troop type has their own movements
- Archer Tower increases the archer distance by 1 tile while on it
- Speed Boot increases any troop movement by 1 tile while on it
Actually is in ALPHA state, it means there are some core/basic features they aren't implemented yet.
BETA release will be ready when these features were implemented:
Support up to 6 playersDONE!
- More Maps
- Save match system
- New Menus
- New Art (Sprites & 3D)
- Perfect gameplay feel
- Purchases System (PRO features)
FINAL RELEASE will be ready after beta testing and bug fixes.
I'm Aleix Rafegas (not Alex) from Barcelona, the only developer of this title.
First, this project was my degree final project, but now I want to take it to the next level!
So the idea is to publish it at the Apple Store but for that, I need your help! I will upload a testing release every week (I hope) and I will be very happy if you test it and give me some feedback!
If everything goes well, I will deliver FREE KEYS of PRO version of the game to the people who help me the most!
|Updated||24 days ago|
|Release date||80 days ago|
|Tags||augmented-reality, cartoon, indie, Local multiplayer, Medieval, mobile, tablegame, tablet, toon, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.